Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#85672 by lbmofo
Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:31 pm
Bobby, my personal blacklist was enabled, "disconnected msg." Today, my setting is changed to disabled, "sent to VM;" also personal blacklisted numbers are all gone.
#85673 by murphy
Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 pm
I just found the personal blacklists for my hub and my Telo disabled and all of the entries are gone.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
#85698 by Bobby B
Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 pm
Can you guys check if your blacklists are showing up OK now? You may need to reconfigure your GVE settings if you had it enabled.

lbmofo wrote:Bobby, my personal blacklist was enabled, "disconnected msg." Today, my setting is changed to disabled, "sent to VM;" also personal blacklisted numbers are all gone.


murphy wrote:I just found the personal blacklists for my hub and my Telo disabled and all of the entries are gone.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
#85699 by lbmofo
Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 pm
My blacklist is restored. The 2 entries I added yesterday while blacklist was empty is also retained. Thanks Bobby.

One note: after finding out call forwarding setting gone yesterday, I reconfigured the call forwarding yesterday. Just now, I found out the setting is still intact with 1 exception. On the multi-ring setting, I found "require key press" unchecked. I checked it and saved again.
#85709 by murphy
Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Bobby B wrote:Can you guys check if your blacklists are showing up OK now? You may need to reconfigure your GVE settings if you had it enabled.

murphy wrote:I just found the personal blacklists for my hub and my Telo disabled and all of the entries are gone.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

The blacklists are back on my Hub and Telo.
#85740 by Bobby B
Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 am
Send me an email with your Ooma phone number, and we'll take a look

2spirit wrote:My Blacklist remains AWOL . . . I first noticed it missing three days ago.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests