Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#85445 by EvilTwin
Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 am
Plain and simple. Please program an option into the handset software that will allow us to disable the voicemail waiting light. I keep a handset in my bedroom. Every night before going to sleep I have to check all of my voicemail to stop the light from blinking. Since I forward my messages to email, I am not on the ooma site on some days to clear messages. A simple "disable voicemail waiting indicator" option would be great.
#89873 by EvilTwin
Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 pm
lbmofo wrote:The guys had some pretty good ideas in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=9814 :)

While I can appreciate the creativity if some Ooma users, this should be so simple to program into the handset software that I can't understand why they would not do it. I asked for this specifically because I did not want to use duct tape, electrical tape, felt pads, etc to do this. One of the main reasons is because I notice a tremendous drain on the handset battery when the light is left flashing. Covering it does not turn it off.