Is my hub dead? Think I've tried every fix

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
thunderbird

Re: Is my hub dead? Think I've tried every fix

Post by thunderbird » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 pm

regina.carmel wrote:I worked for hours w/Ooma support folks and took to the forums when they began repeating themselves. It was clear then that they were at a loss. If there is a second tier of tech support I couldn't get to it.
Maybe you could E-mail Ooma Moderator Norm Toy and see if he can help.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=107

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Regina, I know that you said your credit card info on file is up to date and all....I am wondering about your tab not having any color sometimes. Is your brightness wheel turned all the way up? Blinking blue tab means your credit card info is no good and it is time to pay taxes. Are you a Core customer where you don't have to pay taxes?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10679#p75793
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
Setup: SB6141/R6700/Ooma
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!

regina.carmel

Post by regina.carmel » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:43 am

I am a core customer; no fees or taxes. My tab alternates between being off (brightness wheel turned all the way up), flashing red, and solid red; NEVER blue. I was told by tech support that the blinking is the Ooma resetting itself at the server as the tech folks can see this. They also see a dial tone and I can retrieve messages remotely from my voice mail. Yet, I have no dial tone at all. My credit card number is good and, in fact, I have remaining balance for overseas calls.

regina.carmel

Post by regina.carmel » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:44 am

Have had quite an email conversation with Norm Toy all along. Regrettably, no help.