Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#84267 by ktinca
Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 am
Currently, when calls go to VM, there is no record of it in the call log. The call does not show up as received or missed.

This would be helpful if it did, as it is one place I can look at the calls. Many times the caller does not leave a message and although I get an e-mail that VM has been left with phone number. Once I delete the VM, I have no record of that phone number or person ever calling.

Either add a new category as "Went to VM" or just leave it in the category as missed.

Thanks.

Kevin
#84268 by kdmc69
Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am
ktinca wrote:Currently, when calls go to VM, there is no record of it in the call log. The call does not show up as received or missed.

This would be helpful if it did, as it is one place I can look at the calls. Many times the caller does not leave a message and although I get an e-mail that VM has been left with phone number. Once I delete the VM, I have no record of that phone number or person ever calling.

Either add a new category as "Went to VM" or just leave it in the category as missed.

Thanks.

Kevin

It works that way for me. I tested again to make sure. VM call was listed in the call log as a missed call. ?????