Opted out of premier but was billed anyway, and lectured.

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
tanstaafl

Opted out of premier but was billed anyway, and lectured.

Post by tanstaafl » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:13 pm

I am wondering if this happened to anyone else. When activating I opted out of Premier but after the free two months I was billed for Premier anyway. When I called customer support I got a long, argumentative lecture about how I was wrong and they were right and there was no possible way that I opted out and got billed for premier anyway. I am a nice person but after enduring a condescending lecture from a fellow who is supposed to serve paying customers, I got quite angry, and now (because I don't like to get angry at people) I am quite upset and my day is ruined. Oh, well. The service has been working pretty well, anyway, except for occasional echoing in calls. Hope y'all have a good day.

just4fn

Re: Opted out of premier but was billed anyway, and lectured.

Post by just4fn » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

if the computer said you didn't opt out then there without question you didn't opt out. Is the computer ever wrong? I don't think so. Next year with you have an option to opt out of premier you need to actually do it. Gees- I hear this all the time where I work, I say the computer is never wrong and it hasn't been. I have left a lot of people mad at me but, the computer was never wrong. Of course I do the inputting and I have never made a mistake--- according to my computer.
Ooma Telo, Hub.
1958 was a very good year!
No cell phone , no land line- just Ooma
all my eggs in one Ooma basket
I lied- my wife has a cell, but not me!! I like my privacy and not being attached to a phone.

lbmofo

Re: Opted out of premier but was billed anyway, and lectured.

Post by lbmofo » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 am

You can still unenroll if that's what you want.
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
Setup: SB6141/R6700/Ooma
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!