Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#83543 by BobB
Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 am
Fist I must say, I love Ooma. For me it is working perfectly.
When I first joined Ooma and purchased the premier package they gave me the option of free porting or a free handset. I took the porting. I renewed my premier service in April. Should I have been offered a handset for renewing? Or do I need to drop the premier and then signed up again? Then will I be offered a handset? Is this the same deal as other companies? Give new customers a good deal, and forget about the ones that are loyal?
Bob
#83556 by EricJRW
Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 am
I thought of it more as a "welcome as a new customer" deal. The "gift" is the monthly savings.
#83557 by Bobby B
Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am
The free gift is only given to customers who are signing up for an annual Premier subscription for the first time.
#83689 by just4fn
Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm
BobB wrote:Fist I must say, I love Ooma. For me it is working perfectly.
When I first joined Ooma and purchased the premier package they gave me the option of free porting or a free handset. I took the porting. I renewed my premier service in April. Should I have been offered a handset for renewing? Or do I need to drop the premier and then signed up again? Then will I be offered a handset? Is this the same deal as other companies? Give new customers a good deal, and forget about the ones that are loyal?
Bob

Didn't you get the good deal of free porting? You had your choice and took the porting. All new customers get the same deal as you did.
#83692 by lbmofo
Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:53 am
OP was wondering if stopping and restarting Premier would trigger the gift again to which Bobby B answered No.
#83693 by murphy
Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:59 am
Bob

It's exactly what other companies do.
Comcast gives several months of low cost internet service (about $19.95 per month) to new customers before the fee jumps to $46.95 per month.
#84055 by EricJRW
Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:58 pm
murphy wrote:
Bob

It's exactly what other companies do.
Comcast gives several months of low cost internet service (about $19.95 per month) to new customers before the fee jumps to $46.95 per month.

Nice gift.