Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#81843 by newt1
Sat May 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Although I don't have one, the biggest complaint I hear is about the Ooma handsets being subpar to what is available from other manufacturers.

Ooma should work with some manufacturer like Panasonic, to allow their phones to be used as Ooma handsets. This would allow customers a much wider selection of phones and features than Ooma could ever hope to offer.

There are an incredible number of great phones out there and the market is constantly changing. I don't know how or why Ooma would want to try to compete or keep up with this market. But by trying to, their handset will likely be judged by the best on the market, and come out looking second best.

Now if the best on the market could be made to work with Ooma, then everyone comes out a winner (except for Ooma's competitors).

Just an idea....
#82440 by nlrhodes
Sun May 29, 2011 10:15 am
If there was ever a need for a "like" button, this posting is it. So in lieu of a button............LIKE IT! :o