Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#81031 by denis1n
Tue May 10, 2011 4:41 am
After reluctantly agreeing to address my problem and putting me on hold twice for several minutes yesterday, I was told my handset time would be changed from central to eastern. It was never done. Very disappointed in this rep! Who is going to make this change, the change the rep originally said "should be accomplished automatically by modern automation" when I paid $20 to change phone number from Texas to Florida!
#81186 by denis1n
Thu May 12, 2011 3:55 am
UPDATE: Dtill wrong time. called in to CS again yesterday - said they were working on it. Considered going back to premium, but after this ongoing fiasco - I'm glad I'm not paying them monthly. Oh Ooma - how long can you last with such incompetence?
#81220 by ntoy
Thu May 12, 2011 10:25 am
denis1n wrote:UPDATE: Dtill wrong time. called in to CS again yesterday - said they were working on it. Considered going back to premium, but after this ongoing fiasco - I'm glad I'm not paying them monthly. Oh Ooma - how long can you last with such incompetence?

Hello,

Is this happening on an Ooma Handset? And how many Ooma handsets are you using?
#81224 by denis1n
Thu May 12, 2011 10:38 am
why don't you ask idiots in CS - just got a call from 866-452-6662. 2 rings then hung-up: which is par for the course for Ooma support
#81227 by tomcat
Thu May 12, 2011 10:43 am
denis1n wrote:why don't you ask idiots in CS - just got a call from 866-452-6662. 2 rings then hung-up: which is par for the course for Ooma support

Being disrespectful is not the best way to get the help you are looking for.
#81231 by lbmofo
Thu May 12, 2011 10:57 am
denis1n wrote:KMWA, I am now disputing $19.99 change of number fee with Amex

I recommend that you don't do that unless you want your original number back. Worse, Ooma may decide to deactivate your account requiring you to pay reactivation charge in order to activate again.