Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#5714 by hwgang
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 am
The other day a university where our son was accepted, called and couldn't get through because their caller ID was anonymous. They were able to reach us via email and it doesn't mean I want to ease up on my settings.

But I'd love to see what's happening with my blacklist. Are there other dolphins in my tuna net who can't reach me otherwise? Do callers who are blocked (somehow Sprint, got my home #, for instance, and they're a pest), eventually go away? Or is it dueling computers? I also accept the community blacklist, but I have no idea what is being blocked there, either.

I'd love to have a log of my blacklist activity.

Thanks for any consideration.
#5717 by Mojo
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:45 am
Love the metaphor :)

You're right, blacklisted calls get sent into a virtual blackhole if you have the action set to "Blocked".

We'll be adding blacklisted entries to the call logs within the next 2-3 months. Longer-term we'll be showing the numbers on the community blacklist along with a "spam" rating associated with each number.