Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#78866 by Dwyne
Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 pm
For the last couple of months I have had my Telo in front of my E3000 router with my Verizon Extender plugged into my router. I have had no problems until tonight. All of a sudden the SYS light on the extender begins blinking, indicating that there is no connection to Verizon (as the Verizon tech informs me).

So, to get the extender working, I had to put the TELO device behind the router. I had a few calls that seem alright. But I wonder about the long run. Then I find I cannot access the OOMA Setup Page anymore. I had already entered upload and download numbers also.

So how can I get access to the setup page again? And will being behind the router cause QOS problems? I know thw E3000 has a setup for QOS but I am not sure what to set this too.

Thanks for your assistance.
Dwyne
#78887 by Dwyne
Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:33 am
Thanks for the reply.

I am trying to get access to 172.27.35.1 by creating a connection from Telo Home Networking to the router. I cannot ping or bring up 172.27.35.1. I posted this concern on the post you sent me.

Thanks
Dwyne
#78892 by Dwyne
Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 am
Success!!!!

I ended up configuring the Telo device back in front of the router nd making the changes that were suggested. Then putting Telo device back behind the router. Then I configured QOS on the Linksys E3000. Now I can access the setup page via the IP the router assigned to the device (192.168.x.xxx). The quality seems very good.

Thanks so much for the information.