Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#88931 by lbmofo
Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:14 am
Perhaps Phone 7 overtaking at least Blackberry marketshare would give Ooma a nudge.

To be fair, Ooma did come out with Ooma HD app update earlier this year.
#88933 by rlamond
Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 am
I surely don't begrudge them rolling out the Apple app. But the courtesy of a reply to our posts would be nice. Even just to say "nope we still have no plans, check back in two more years..."
:D
#88934 by rlamond
Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:52 am
Ooma has been asked that question several times over the last few months and have not posted any reply yet... Maybe if more W7 phone owners asked they could get around to answering! ;)
#89011 by just4fn
Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:23 pm
Yes, the app is due to be out the 2nd week in November. It is working great on my Windows 7 phone in beta. We will update you on the confirmed date it will be released. We have been testing this for about 6 months and most bugs have been delt with. Almost there.
#89013 by just4fn
Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:00 pm
lbmofo wrote:Norman did back in April.

ntoy wrote:Hello,

Sorry, no plans at this time. Can check back with us in the future.

You only hear what you want to hear
#89030 by lbmofo
Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 am
just4fn wrote:Yes, the app is due to be out the 2nd week in November. It is working great on my Windows 7 phone in beta. We will update you on the confirmed date it will be released. We have been testing this for about 6 months and most bugs have been delt with. Almost there.

I missed a big one?