Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#78595 by 000386
Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 pm
Just want to put in my 2 cents about this service (i've had it for 2 years), i've had nothing but a positive experience with this service (i'm currently paying for the premium svc) Its absolute top notch service, high quality service, PACKED with service options! My favorite feature is the ability to block ANY phone number and never be bothered again (black list feature) and i dont ever have to give my cell phone number out again, control which i love! and i love the multi ring. thats the best too!! :D . keep up the great work, its definitely showing!!!! Thank you very very much.....

a very happy customer!

:D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
#78596 by lbmofo
Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:07 pm
That's awesome! Great to hear from you. Much like you, many of us love our Ooma too. :D
#78649 by sabresfan
Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:09 pm
I just received my Telo today and so far it works great. I'm impressed with the quality so far but the real test is coming (wife) and she will definitely give me her opinion. :)
#78650 by lbmofo
Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:11 pm
sabresfan wrote:...but the real test is coming (wife) and she will definitely give me her opinion. :)

Welcome to Ooma and may the force be with you. :cool:

Today's tip: enable/disable 10 digit dialing here: https://my.ooma.com/system

If you don't enable 10 digit dialing, when dialing same area code phone numbers, dialing 10 digits (including area code) will give you busy signal.

FYI, even with 10 digit dialing enabled, for the same area code numbers, you can still dial 7 digits but it takes a while to connect. To remedy, you can follow the number with a # to connect immediately.