Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#78423 by i24u
Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:23 pm
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasonic+- ... 8170916349

Thinking of getting this set at bestbuy next week. It's on sale for 69.99. Don't need the bluetooth feature yet but would like to have it in case I get a phone with bluetooth. My new laptop is bluetooth so I could talk hands free that way. I'm just worried about spending any kind of money on a new cordless phone set because my current set (GE DECT 6 from about 3 years ago) doesn't work at all with the ooma telo. I mean I can make and receive calls but caller ID does not work and half the time the phone will show NO DATA. So I'm a little worried that maybe my ooma is bad since I get it as a refurbished on woot about 6 months ago. If anyone has this set does it work well. Are these or any cordless phones out there that are voice activated like cell phones?

Also I know off topic but does anyone else have problems updating their phone book online and having it transfer to the ooma handset. I have the ooma handset it's ok no the greatest but I have my friends name spelled LYN instead of LYNN. Every time I try and change it nothing happens. It shows LYNN online in my ooma page but on the handset it still shows LYN. What am I doing wrong.