Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#78657 by roadshow
Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 pm
I'n very happy to see OOMA finally getting some recognition. It is truly a great value. There aren't very many products I can say that about. I know I sound like a fan boy, but I love having the extra dough in my pocket every month.
#81757 by brewmaster
Fri May 20, 2011 9:46 am
Before reading that article I had never even heard of ooma.

after 7 years with vonage, and there price has almost doubled since then. It use to be about $14 month taxes included. now its up to $31 month including taxes and fees. there 24.99 unlimited package ends up to $31 with all taxes and fees

im in the process of porting my number- been 2 weeks now
#81805 by ajw522
Fri May 20, 2011 8:35 pm
Welcome to Ooma - been with them since August '09 (many others have been here longer) and I can say for myself I have no regrets. You're gonna love your Ooma! Congratulations!
#82853 by oomg
Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 am
ajw522 wrote:Welcome to Ooma - been with them since August '09 (many others have been here longer) and I can say for myself I have no regrets. You're gonna love your Ooma! Congratulations!

Using Ooma for more than two years now. Absolutely no regrets. I personally have three systems at different locations. So far, every bit as reliable as AT&T service. And the voice quality is actually better. Several friends and family members have acquired Ooma systems. They too are very satisfied. Welcome aboard.