Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#78117 by jongalt
Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 am
Can't reach my.ooma.com/dashboard this morning. Hey OOMA are you ever going add server capacity so my.ooma is not so fraking slow!!!

How many more years do we have to wait to access our accounts without waiting forever for your slow servers to respond?
:x :x :x :x :x :x
#78125 by jongalt
Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 am
I have already reported the error to ooma using their error report form that they include on the error page that was generated in lieu of my.ooma.com. It is working now, but is slow as it always is to respond. "Waiting for response from my.ooma.com" is displayed on my bottom browser status for approx. 45-60seconds before a blank screen finally populates with "My Ooma" content. I have endured this sluggish latent problem for over 18 months on multiple browsers using a 20mbps d/l connection from Time Warner Cable Road Runner broadband connection. Your link was about as slow & consistent with what I am used to. I'm always waiting for response from my.ooma.com for an inordinate long time when compared to any other website on the internet. I don't have any issues with any other websites. Even pings average 100-120ms! This is horrible latency when most sites average 20-30ms!
#78128 by southsound
Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 am
lbmofo wrote:Is it still down? Working okay for me. Try bookmarking https://my.ooma.com/call_logs and going in that way to see if the speed improves.

When you do get in, you can go to Preferences / My Ooma and change the default start page. Remember to save your new value before you exit.
#78131 by ntoy
Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 am
Hello,

Is it any better today? If not, can you send me a personal message with your permission & credentials
& I can take a look.

Thx
#78133 by lbmofo
Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 am
jongalt, I know that getting to my.ooma.com usually isn't lightening fast but 45 to 60 seconds is not normal.
I usually see maybe 5 to 10 seconds when the wait is long; often, a lot faster.
#79750 by jongalt
Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am
lbmofo wrote:jongalt, I know that getting to my.ooma.com usually isn't lightening fast but 45 to 60 seconds is not normal.
I usually see maybe 5 to 10 seconds when the wait is long; often, a lot faster.

I am at 20 seconds today using IE 9 on a TWC Road Runner 20mbps ISP. I'm sorry I had not updated I wasn't getting forum updates via email.
#79855 by nn5i
Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 am
Mr. Galt, please give my best to Dagny, Francisco, and Hank. Oh, and Eddie too.