Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#77546 by 7753390517
Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 pm
Time for a MAJOR Compliment to OOMA!!

I have been an OOMA Hub user for over 1 yr now. Honestly, I had taken OOMA for granted (Long Distance only)until I came upon the "new" upgrade Deal being offered for an upgrade to Telo. I just could not resist, considering the quality of my OOMA HUB and associated basic service which I never fully used!

1st) In this day of poor quality hardware & service, it seems as though the OOMA company has actually increased the quality of its mdse!! My new Telo and 2 Telo handsets, appear to be of EXTREMELY high quality.

I have also done the once "unthinkable"!!

I have upgraded to Premier service and am in the process of porting my landline number (mine for over 25 yrs!) over to OOMA. I will be completely free of the landline nightmare within a month since I have also recently eliminated my DSL service in favor of a more reasonably priced alternative (and over 10 times as fast!) I might add that there was absolutely NO SALES PRESSURE from any OOMA Rep. at all, while I was asking away!

NET NET, I will save at least $30-$60 dollars per month now with the old "MA..." gone from my Life!

My Thanks to the OOMA company and Reps (who all are very well versed in their product) and speak very clear and precise English (my own tongue!)
NO I AM NOT AN OOMA SHILL EITHER! Just a very happy customer (for life)!
#77547 by lbmofo
Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:03 pm
Hello, great to hear and welcome to the board.

One thing you might want to consider: call into Ooma customer service and have them change your userid to something other than your number.
#77552 by 7753390517
Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm
lbmofo wrote:Hello, great to hear and welcome to the board.

One thing you might want to consider: call into Ooma customer service and have them change your userid to something other than your number.

Thank you! Will do. Luckily that number will not be mine for too much longer! :D
Thanks Again!