Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#75787 by onoccasion
Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 pm
Don't know if this is possible to do with current Telo hardware by just doing a software change:

I would like the voicemail indicator to work more like my old answering machine:
  • Steady blue when no voicemail (as is the case currently)
  • Pulsing orange when new unheard message(s) exist (as is the case currently)
  • [ENHANCEMENT] Steady orange when listened-to messages are still saved in voicemail (this enhancement would solve the problem of another family member checking messages when the indicator is pulsing orange but then forgetting to tell another family member that there is a message for them)
#75791 by murphy
Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:25 pm
When a family member realizes the message is not for them they should hit the fast forward key. That will leave the message marked as new.
#76084 by onoccasion
Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 am
murphy wrote:When a family member realizes the message is not for them they should hit the fast forward key. That will leave the message marked as new.

That would be great if family members would do that, but they don't. I'm asking for an enhancement that will make the technology change to adapt to the behavior of people, rather than people adapting their behavior to fit the technology.
#84184 by oneyed
Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 am
I would prefer an audible option(user's choice, on or off): a beep once every 15 seconds or so. I have a Panasonic answering machine I use instead of Ooma voicemail because it gives a beep when there are new messages. I am not in the habit of looking at my answering machine each time I come home, and I'm probably not the only one.