Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#73283 by Bosco
Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 am
How about a dashboard app that works and functions like my Directv app :?:
#73285 by Bosco
Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 am
I should say "as well as my Directv app". :D
#73290 by EricJRW
Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 am
To do what? I have DirecTV and am not familiar with this app.
#73295 by Bosco
Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 am
With the Directv App I can schedule recordings on my DVR and search for shows. If we had an Ooma dashboard app, we could block calls, check voicemail , look at our recent calls etc....maybe even put the user forums on it. :idea:
#73296 by EricJRW
Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:32 am
That would be cool... I know there is an Android app out there for ooma... Since I don't have an Android phone (yet), I did not really pay attention to it. Any chance it does anything useful (for you)?

[edit] Nevermind... I took a quick peek... The apps are for making calls, not managing ooma.
#73299 by Bobby B
Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am
Browse to "my.ooma.com" on your iPhone or Android phone. You'll see a mobile-optimized version where you can check your voicemail and view your call logs.

-Bobby

Bosco wrote:With the Directv App I can schedule recordings on my DVR and search for shows. If we had an Ooma dashboard app, we could block calls, check voicemail , look at our recent calls etc....maybe even put the user forums on it. :idea:
#73301 by Bosco
Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 am
Bobby B wrote:Browse to "my.ooma.com" on your iPhone or Android phone. You'll see a mobile-optimized version where you can check your voicemail and view your call logs.

-Bobby

Bosco wrote:With the Directv App I can schedule recordings on my DVR and search for shows. If we had an Ooma dashboard app, we could block calls, check voicemail , look at our recent calls etc....maybe even put the user forums on it. :idea:

Will that work for an Ipod touch? It would be nicer as an app that didn't require all the steps that going to a web site would require. :D