Dashboard App

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Bosco

Dashboard App

Post by Bosco » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 am

How about a dashboard app that works and functions like my Directv app :?:

Bosco

Re: Dashboard App

Post by Bosco » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 am

I should say "as well as my Directv app". :D

EricJRW

Post by EricJRW » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 am

To do what? I have DirecTV and am not familiar with this app.
ooma hub with one scout (looking to add at least one more)
Premier Service (I was not expecting to do this, but I love the Premier features)
Panasonic KX-TG4024 (w/ 4 handsets)
Customer since November 2010
Internet access: FiOS 15/5

Bosco

Post by Bosco » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 am

With the Directv App I can schedule recordings on my DVR and search for shows. If we had an Ooma dashboard app, we could block calls, check voicemail , look at our recent calls etc....maybe even put the user forums on it. :idea:

EricJRW

Post by EricJRW » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:32 am

That would be cool... I know there is an Android app out there for ooma... Since I don't have an Android phone (yet), I did not really pay attention to it. Any chance it does anything useful (for you)?

[edit] Nevermind... I took a quick peek... The apps are for making calls, not managing ooma.
ooma hub with one scout (looking to add at least one more)
Premier Service (I was not expecting to do this, but I love the Premier features)
Panasonic KX-TG4024 (w/ 4 handsets)
Customer since November 2010
Internet access: FiOS 15/5

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am

Browse to "my.ooma.com" on your iPhone or Android phone. You'll see a mobile-optimized version where you can check your voicemail and view your call logs.

-Bobby
Bosco wrote:With the Directv App I can schedule recordings on my DVR and search for shows. If we had an Ooma dashboard app, we could block calls, check voicemail , look at our recent calls etc....maybe even put the user forums on it. :idea:
Bobby B

Bosco

Post by Bosco » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 am

Bobby B wrote:Browse to "my.ooma.com" on your iPhone or Android phone. You'll see a mobile-optimized version where you can check your voicemail and view your call logs.

-Bobby
Bosco wrote:With the Directv App I can schedule recordings on my DVR and search for shows. If we had an Ooma dashboard app, we could block calls, check voicemail , look at our recent calls etc....maybe even put the user forums on it. :idea:
Will that work for an Ipod touch? It would be nicer as an app that didn't require all the steps that going to a web site would require. :D