Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#72723 by BackupBob
Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 am
At present, support requests are written online and submitted to Ooma. When the request is received a tracking number is displayed and an automated e-mail is sent to the customer. Any follow-up must be done by calling the support line.

I would like to be able to view my trouble tickets, along with the replies from Ooma support, and be able to respond to them. In many cases a problem could be handled with a simple message exchange on line. This would eliminate many phone calls and it would provide faster service.

I have worked with other companies that have this procedure in place and it works quite well.
#73342 by kieranmullen
Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm
There are many free open source (and paid) softwa re packages that support this. However there may be another reason for this. Netflix only offers phone based support.
#73359 by EricJRW
Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 am
I have sent questions to Support@Oomacare.com and the response always has an incident number in the subject line. Responding to that e-mail seems to have the effect of updating the incident. While it is not "on-line" per say, the e-mail method seems to work pretty well. I don't think it's strictly necessary to call support, as my e-mails were answered quite quickly.