Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#72177 by dshindorf
Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:44 pm
The guy's who started Ooma have sense gone to the bank and can now let the little server/cash machine do all the work.
I sure hope Ooma is not going to treat us like storage locker users and cut us off when their carrier/landlords call in the rent.
#72190 by southsound
Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 pm
dshindorf wrote:The guy's who started Ooma have sense gone to the bank and can now let the little server/cash machine do all the work.
I sure hope Ooma is not going to treat us like storage locker users and cut us off when their carrier/landlords call in the rent.

Ahh. Such a comprehensive understanding of venture funding, engineering and product development, support, and return on investment. Would you consider mentoring those of us who lack such great understanding of the business world? Please let us drink from the font of entreprenurial wisdom! :P

#72219 by nn5i
Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 am
southsound wrote:
dshindorf wrote:The guy's who started Ooma have sense gone to the bank and can now let the little server/cash machine do all the work.

Ahh. Such a comprehensive understanding of venture funding, engineering and product development, support, and return on investment.

All those, and spelling too. "Sense" isn't even pronounced the same as the word he meant, "since".
#72232 by WayneDsr
Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:50 am
Ahh, don't make him take that word out... it was the only "sense" in the post! :)

Wayne