Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#71706 by jviola
Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 am
Does anyone know if there are any lifetime Premier deals out there or any other Premier deals? I'm getting ready (Feb) to renew and was wondering if there are any deals that I might be able to take advantage of?
#71721 by allo
Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 pm
You and any other members who are interested in it, you should contact OOMA to express your interest in buying a Lifetime Premier... Who knows?
If they see that there are many who are interested... they may perhaps consider bringing it back!
#71796 by dlong
Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm
Me three. I will pull the trigger on a lifetime Premiere as well.
Should have the last time, but it took Ooma months to get it together only for us to have a few days to buy it by Dec 31st last year. Just couldn't get the expense authorization in time then. Just that reason alone seems enough to do it once more. How about it Ooma staff?
#71803 by rschoonh
Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 pm
Depending upon reasonableness of price, I'd be interested in this as well.
#71808 by allo
Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm
rschoonh wrote:Depending upon reasonableness of price, I'd be interested in this as well.

When it was discontinued a year ago it was going for $350.00 ... I don't think , if they offered it again; they would sell sell it for less than that.
#71809 by murphy
Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:40 pm
It was 3.5 times Annual Premier.
Today that would be $420.00 if they chose to offer it using the same multiplier.