Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#70956 by michaeld
Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 pm
I have seen sikilar requests brought up for this before but never any answer.
Basically I have two ooma phone#s, one for business, one for personal that I want to be able to answer from ANY phone or handset.
The problem is now since I have only one voicemail greeting that is used for both lines, I have it set to a business type greeting. This is anoying for my personal callers.
I am not asking to have seperate voicemail boxes just seperate greetings for each phone number.

Is this doable anytime in the near future?

thanks
#70961 by ntoy
Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:22 pm
michaeld wrote:I have seen sikilar requests brought up for this before but never any answer.
Basically I have two ooma phone#s, one for business, one for personal that I want to be able to answer from ANY phone or handset.
The problem is now since I have only one voicemail greeting that is used for both lines, I have it set to a business type greeting. This is anoying for my personal callers.
I am not asking to have seperate voicemail boxes just seperate greetings for each phone number.

Is this doable anytime in the near future?

thanks

Hello,

I don't think it's on the road map. It would be an enhancement request. Only option at the moment is having separate vmail boxes for each number.
#70995 by michaeld
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 pm
When you mention "Only option at the moment is having separate vmail boxes for each number."
I beleive this the current option where I have to dedicate one handset to a private number and I would NOT be able to have ALL the phones ring no matter which call in # is used, correct?

I am OK to have two different voicemail boxes but my main criteria is to have ALL the phones rings for either line.

In either case, if you would put this in as an enhancement request I would appreciate it.