Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#69873 by EricJRW
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 am
As I get to know my ooma, I was thinking it might be nice to be able to blacklist everybody (basically do not disturb), but still be able to let certain numbers (i.e. important family members) ring through a DND. These people would be on the "white list." I can think of several times that I only want to take calls from certain people. Oh, and at the moment I don't have phones with caller ID, so I guess that's part of the problem.
#69875 by lbmofo
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 am
In the meantime, Google Voice will help u w/ this. But you'd need everyone to call ur GV number.
#69894 by EricJRW
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:18 pm
I need to look into GV... Just to get up to speed. Also, I have a Hub, and if I recall, GV is a Telo feature is it not? Or can GV integrate with any telephone service?
#69899 by murphy
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm
EricJRW wrote:I need to look into GV... Just to get up to speed. Also, I have a Hub, and if I recall, GV is a Telo feature is it not? Or can GV integrate with any telephone service?

Google Voice Extensions is a Telo feature.
Google Voice works with all phone services.