Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#69867 by danshiki
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 am
DTMF,
I am not benefiting in any form or shape by posting the links. I just thought some folks might find it useful. As you can see the price has gone up by $20 as of now. I posted the SquareTrade warranty info too because I have used it in the past and found it affordable and reliable. Be rest assured I have no ulterior motive. Peace be with you.
#69916 by allo
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm
danshiki wrote:DTMF,
I am not benefiting in any form or shape by posting the links. I just thought some folks might find it useful. As you can see the price has gone up by $20 as of now. I posted the SquareTrade warranty info too because I have used it in the past and found it affordable and reliable. Be rest assured I have no ulterior motive. Peace be with you.

Make that $216.61... not such a deal anymore!
#69929 by DTMF
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 am
danshiki wrote:DTMF,
Then the next time you share an Amazon URL here, I'm sure you won't mind removing "ref=" and everything that follows it from the link. Somebody would be benefiting from the clicks, even if it wasn't you. ;)