Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#69812 by danshiki
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am
Telo is currently on Sale For $159.99 on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Ooma-Telo-Free-Ph ... _pr_sims_t. It may not last so hurry if you have been waiting for a great deal on Telo. It is definitely a great buy at this price.

If you take advantage of the current sale do not forget to purchase a 3-Year SquareTrade Warranty for $24.99. If the Telo breaks within 3 years of purchase SquareTrade would refund your purchase price. They are reputable and very reliable. Scroll down on same amazon page and you will find the info.
#69818 by southsound
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:38 am
Just some friendly advice... most of the people who frequent this forum use the view new topids or view new posts links so you multiple posts just make us question your intent. Please consider that one post would be enough. You even seemed to ignore another posters softer rebuke. And yes, I will be posting this on each of your repetitive threads.
#69836 by gail
Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:31 pm
danshiki,
I found your posts to be well intended and helpful (and I totally relate to not always being able to think of everything I want to say the first time around. Usually I have to edit my posts once or twice...at a minimum !). Thank you for the heads up.
Gail
#69840 by southsound
Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 pm
gail wrote:danshiki,
I found your posts to be well intended and helpful (and I totally relate to not always being able to think of everything I want to say the first time around. Usually I have to edit my posts once or twice...at a minimum !). Thank you for the heads up.
Gail

Please understand my comment. I was not talking about multiple posts to this thread to add information or clarity - I often do the same. I was commenting on danshiki's posting the same information on a total of three new threads in different areas of the forum.

Like many frequent posters, I try to answer any post where there is a problem I can help the user solve. All of these posts showed up under each other. If the post had been regarding a problem, which should I answer? How do I know if another poster already answered it in another duplicate thread somewhere else on the forum? Am I wasting my time when the problem no longer exists?

My encouragement was to just post a single thread in one place as a matter of courtesy to those who try to help other users. It was not meant to slam the poster nor diminish the value of the information provided.
#69846 by dknyinva
Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:42 pm
The multiple posts in this situation is relevant and very helpful indeed as it relates to the timing of the purchase of the Telo with a great price. BTW, price has gone up $179.99. I purchase a 2nd Telo for backup in case warranty runs out on my current Telo

Thanks danshiki
#69847 by highq
Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:50 pm
Wrong.

How are multiple posts in what you call "this situation" (what "situation" is this, anyhow?) in any way more "relevant "(whatever that word means in this context) than one single post?

Why do you welcome being bombarded thrice?
#69850 by lbmofo
Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 pm
Dang, price did go up by $20 in matter of hours.

There might be a misunderstanding still....about the multi posting....

I think folks that are okay with the "multiple" posts are saying it is okay to write post #2 after starting the thread.

The folks that are not okay with the "multiple" posts are saying don't start off multiple threads with the same content.
#69860 by DTMF
Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm
Before you get all mushy about the altruistic nature of the original post and the helpful reply below it, consider that both of his links above include referral codes. If you make a purchase at Amazon after clicking either of those links, he gets a percentage. :|