Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#69740 by thunderbird
Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:14 am
Ooma Business Issues Feature Request
International Bundle Calling:
1. Overhaul International Bundle calling so that when a customer signs up, from that time on the process is seamless without interruptions. Now there are International Calling cutoffs of service, and we have to contact customer service over and over again, without any clear reasons for the cutoffs.
2. Add an International Calling page to “My Ooma” Internet Site:
a. Provide each month’s billing cycle start/stop date information for International Bundle calling.
b. Provide running total of International Bundle Calling minutes used for each billing cycle for easy customer access, just as we can view used minutes used for our cell phones.
c. When all minutes are used in International Calling bundle, automatically rollover International calling to use Prepaid Account Funds.
i. Provide an automated way of letting the customer know that their prepaid account funds are being used, and funding may be required for continued service.
#69767 by thunderbird
Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 pm
2-c. When all minutes are used in International Calling bundle, automatically rollover International calling to use Prepaid Account Funds.
2-i. Provide an automated way of letting the customer know that their prepaid account funds are being used, and funding may be required for continued service.thunderbird

Report this postReply with quote Re: International Bundle Calling Feature Request
by lbmofo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 pm

2-c is already happening.
It's not already happeining in my account, and yes I've contacted Ooma support with now positive results yet.

2-i ibmofo you misunderstood. We want an E-mail or something else that lets us know that our international calling 1000 minutes have been used for the current pay period.