Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#69639 by southsound
Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:53 pm
I wanted to wish all of the fellow ooma forum members and ooma corporate staff a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm praying for safe journeys to those who are traveling, warm fellowship with friends and family, and the opportunity to tell someone you love how you feel about them. Many times the smallest issues keep relationships from being all they might be - take the time this year to show mercy and love to all. If it is possible, let the healing begin with an honest amends and continue with understanding and compassion.
Last edited by southsound on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#69640 by ntoy
Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:05 pm
Hello,

Thanks Southsound!

On behalf of the entire staff here at Ooma, we want to wish ALL a safe and Happy Thanksgiving holiday!
#69653 by nn5i
Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:58 pm
I would like to echo the wish that everyone have a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday (except, of course, TSA agents).
#69654 by southsound
Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 pm
nn5i wrote:I would like to echo the wish that everyone have a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday (except, of course, TSA agents).

That's the fellow with the attitude I've come to love! Have a great one, Carl. :P
#69658 by WayneDsr
Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to all my beta tester friends and the wonderful people at Ooma.

Wayne