Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#69197 by Bob859
Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:48 am
My dashboard has not been available for several days. When I click on it, I get an error message. Is anyone else having the same problem?
#69200 by Bob859
Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 am
kblgy wrote:yes same problem.. just refresh it, it should come up it does for me .

Thanks for the tip, but it still doesn't work for me even when I refresh it.
#69230 by Bob859
Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:36 pm
lbmofo wrote:Have you tried clearing browser history and/or cookies?

Yep, and I have tried Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer browsers.

I have emailed ooma and I am waiting for their reply.
#69247 by Bob859
Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:55 pm
The error message:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.

If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

E-mail a report to Ooma
#69248 by lbmofo
Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:58 pm
It is the same message which goes away after deleting browser history and/or cookies.
#69255 by Bob859
Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm
lbmofo wrote:It is the same message which goes away after deleting browser history and/or cookies.

It doesn't go away for me no matter what I do. I also had my wife try it on her laptop and it gets that message there, too.
#69257 by lbmofo
Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:44 pm
I was able to recreate the problem.

Probably has to do with re-compiling stats; something goes wrong causing this problem.

Here is how I recreated the problem:

On the https://my.ooma.com/dashboard page's "Calling Statistics" section

Under Total calls & duration, displays "Last updated: Nov XX X:XXP"

Right by it, there is a small icon
contacts_refresh.png
contacts_refresh.png (1008 Bytes) Viewed 2879 times

Clicking on this icon updates the stats.

This is when a red box on top of the screen "Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again" came on.

From that point on, https://my.ooma.com/dashboard yields "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page."

Clearing history & cookies and using different browsers doesn't help.

This stats recompile problem doesn't happen all the time; my stats updated fine but my friend's didn't. I will PM ntoy to look at it; hope he will be able to pin point with the above info.