Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#66757 by silvereyes
Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm
Does anyone know if it is possible to make a 3 way calling of 2 international numbers?
I have ooma core with premier with international bundle. I have 2 friends in different countries. I can successfully call each one separately, but I can't make a conference call between all 3 of us. After I put the 1st number on hold and dial the the 2nd number, it tells me how many minutes I have left and then disconnect the the 1st number and connects to the second number. I have successfully done 3 way calling with a local u.s. number and an international number, but this case is different.
#66763 by silvereyes
Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 pm
thanks for the input lbmofo. Yes, I'm doing the procedure right. I've done it many times. I believe that either it is a bug or a limitation. Perhaps they haven't implanted the international bundle to be accessed twice at the same time. Maybe others can try it and let us know if they have succeeded.