Red envelope icon?

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
OomaGirl

Red envelope icon?

Post by OomaGirl » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 am

Don't have the time to search, I'm sorry, could someone explain briefly? That envelope icon on the hub, under the 2, how do I disable that? All of a sudden today it's lit and I may have accidentally changed some settings. I think that makes calls go right to voicemail, which I don't want. I press the button and nothing happens, it stays lit in red. Thanks.

Groundhound

Re: Red envelope icon?

Post by Groundhound » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:37 am

Hold it down until it is no longer red (a few seconds).

OomaGirl

Post by OomaGirl » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 am

Thank you. And is that what it does, my calls wouldn't ring and would go to voicemail, if it's red/on?

southsound

Post by southsound » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:37 am

OomaGirl wrote:Thank you. And is that what it does, my calls wouldn't ring and would go to voicemail, if it's red/on?
Correct. When lit it shows the system is in "Do Not Disturb." Great for dinner time or if you have little ones, nap time.

Note that Do Not Disturb is a Premier feature - available only during the free trial of Premier or if you have a paid subscription.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

OomaGirl

Post by OomaGirl » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 am

Ah. My free trial expired and I'm not going to pay... good to know. Thanks again.