Can't add number to blacklist

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
Post Reply
rrgone
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 am

Can't add number to blacklist

Post by rrgone » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 am

I got a call from (625) 000-2983 Name Unavailabl the other day. I have been trying to add it to my blacklist, but without luck. When I click the blue icon to add it the page just reloads and the icon remains blue (not changing to red to indicate blacklisted number). No messsage was left but the number shows on call logs.

edit: I just tried adding a different number on the call log to blacklist. Same result - page reloads without changing the number to blacklisted. Is there a problem with the feature?

edit: Never mind. It works fine from Firefox. Gotta quit using IE I think.

rocketman1622
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Re: Can't add number to blacklist

Post by rocketman1622 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Is this issue going to be fixed? I am having the same problem here. It used to work with IE and I really don't want to download firefox just for the sake of Ooma.

User avatar
Bobby B
Ooma Moderator
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: Can't add number to blacklist

Post by Bobby B » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Bug 8875 has been filed for this IE issue. We're aiming to get a fix out asap.
Bobby B

rocketman1622
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Re: Can't add number to blacklist

Post by rocketman1622 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Thanks, Bobby. It's not a major issue for me. I just wanted to make sure it was being looked at.

User avatar
Bobby B
Ooma Moderator
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: Can't add number to blacklist

Post by Bobby B » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Also, I think it only affects IE7 - I don't believe IE8 is affected.
Bobby B

rrgone
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 am

Re: Can't add number to blacklist

Post by rrgone » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 am

I'm using IE8 and it still doesn't work. I thought it was a Caching issue but still doesn't work after I do a "Clear Cache" in IE8 as well.

Thanks.

Post Reply