Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#58393 by DrLew
Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 pm
sorry if this has been answered, searched but couldn't find. I have a Premier plan. Can I retrieve my voicemails remotely?

Thanks, Lew
#58394 by lbmofo
Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 pm
For all users, can goto my.ooma.com and listen through a browser.

If you are premier user, you can get email (through mms send to your phone) notifications with the voicemail attached as mp3.

You can call your ooma number, and while greeting played, press *
#58436 by asporet
Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm
Is there a remote access phone number to call?
I work midnight shift with no internet/cell access and don't want to ring the home phone and wake the family.
I came from Vonage and that was one of the few feature that I found useful.
#58437 by lbmofo
Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm
If you have premier, you can send anonymous calls directly to voicemail (dial home phone disabling your callerid via *67 prefix).
#58716 by bw1
Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:12 am
lbmofo wrote:If you have premier, you can send anonymous calls directly to voicemail (dial home phone disabling your callerid via *67 prefix).

This is correct and a great way to access your voicemail remotely. But you can also do this with a Core account in addition to Premier (just not Basic).
#58774 by asporet
Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:57 pm
Thanks. I decided not to go with Premier after my trial because I would only actively use ~10% of the features. I will miss the blacklists and forwarding but my phone has blacklist built-in. For 3.50 a month you wont hear any complaints from me. :D