Before doing so I'd like to understand why on earth the following happens:
1) Somebody calls my landline
2) Ooma rings through no problem - yay!
3) I get correct caller id on my phone - yay !
4) When answer machine kicks in on ooma, caller hears no greeting - boo
5) After recording message, when I retrieve the VM via web or on Telo box, it always claims the caller is my own line
6) This despite the fact that the caller logs on My Ooma have the correct number (as in 3 above)
Very very odd. Clearly ooma sees the correct number in order to log it, but vm system is all screwed up. Surely they can fix 4 & 5 if 3 & 6 work fine ?