Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#52142 by marksfamily84
Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Call our friends who have majicjack and can't get through. Get a "JCF01 this call did not go through or is disconnected". I call immediately with my cell phone and it goes through. I then checked block caller ID and it still doesn't go through. Our friends have not blocked our number to their knowledge. We end up having to call their cell phone to get to them. Their number is 601-272-XXXX. This has happened only for the last couple of weeks. I am not aware of any other number that does this.
#52782 by DTMF
Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:15 pm
It sounds like an issue on Ooma's network. You probably can't do anything but call Customer Support.
#52920 by marksfamily84
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm
Are there any Ooma people monitoring this topic? I started this topic and got no help for quite a while and then posted it on another thread to see if I could get any attention. Then I was told not to post more than once. I would post it at the fire house if I could get a clear cut answer.
#52954 by southsound
Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm
marksfamily84 wrote:Are there any Ooma people monitoring this topic? I started this topic and got no help for quite a while and then posted it on another thread to see if I could get any attention. Then I was told not to post more than once. I would post it at the fire house if I could get a clear cut answer.

Sorry that you have had some difficulty with this issue and I believe I may have been one of those who cautioned about double posting. Sometimes an ooma moderator will come by and check the pulse of the forum - but for most intents and purposes, this is a user forum. That said, there are ways to get a moderator to respond to an issue that has fallen on deaf ears. Look for a post from Bobby B, Dennis P, or N Toy. These folks are all ooma moderators and quite frankly, super people. There will be a little envelope under their name and avatar - click on that envelope to send them a PM. In my experience, these folks have one goal in being here - to make sure your phone service works as promised so ooma will succeed in all the things they offer. Give it a try - I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
#52958 by DTMF
Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm
southsound wrote:That said, there are ways to get a moderator to respond to an issue that has fallen on deaf ears. Look for a post from Bobby B, Dennis P, or N Toy.

Ntoy is responding to this issue in this other thread. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7516&p=52929#p52929