the message on the phone said "if you are using a Voice over Internet service such as Vonage or Skype, we strongly recommend using a standard phone..."
i finally got connected by holding down each number for a long time...
however, my connection got dropped several times over the duration of the conference.
(219) 509-8111 Feb-11 8:47 PM 00:15:54
(219) 509-8111 Feb-11 8:46 PM 00:00:51
(219) 509-8111 Feb-11 7:45 PM 00:59:54
(219) 509-8111 Feb-11 6:43 PM 00:59:54
(219) 509-8111 Feb-11 6:41 PM 00:01:10
any reason why the ooma service should react any differently with this phone conferencing service? any reason why my call dropped several times?
i have successfully used other voice conference services without incident.
None, and nope.
ooma hardware: core (hub/scout) and Telo
Premier, Lifetime Member
<< The following line intentionally left blank >>