Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#47609 by jdorin
Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 am
As for the Hudson clinic, the local phone number provided by the link in the previous post yields ring-no-answer after 10 rings. Granted, I called there at 7:10 am local time on a Thursday (today), and really didn't expect an answer, but I was expecting an answering service or machine to pick up and at least announce the name of the subscriber to this number.

Perhaps the clinic has merely unsubscribed to their Telco's 800- number service, but you would expect a business to provide some sort of after-hours message-taking capability, no :?:
#47646 by loelee16
Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 am
jdorin wrote:As for the Hudson clinic, the local phone number provided by the link in the previous post yields ring-no-answer after 10 rings. Granted, I called there at 7:10 am local time on a Thursday (today), and really didn't expect an answer, but I was expecting an answering service or machine to pick up and at least announce the name of the subscriber to this number.

Perhaps the clinic has merely unsubscribed to their Telco's 800- number service, but you would expect a business to provide some sort of after-hours message-taking capability, no :?:

i just called 18003834600 from my cellphone this morning to make an appointment. the number is working with cellphones or non ooma phone.
#47647 by loelee16
Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 am
loelee16 wrote:
jdorin wrote:As for the Hudson clinic, the local phone number provided by the link in the previous post yields ring-no-answer after 10 rings. Granted, I called there at 7:10 am local time on a Thursday (today), and really didn't expect an answer, but I was expecting an answering service or machine to pick up and at least announce the name of the subscriber to this number.

i just called 18003834600 from my cellphone this morning to make an appointment. the number is working with cellphones or non ooma phone.

But in any case thank you for trying out and letting me know the number is not working with ooma.
#47652 by Groundhound
Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 am
Perhaps they block calls from outside certain area codes to control their costs - might explain why my cell phone with a GA area code doesn't work with that 800 number.
#47816 by whn
Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Davesworld wrote:Shouldn't we be offering to order whn a pizza for him? Hey when you need pizza you need pizza.

hahaha