Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#47580 by loelee16
Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 pm
Groundhound wrote:
loelee16 wrote:
amoney wrote:No issues here.

can you or someone please try calling 18003834600 and see what kind of message do you hear?

thanks...

I get the "temporarily unavailable" message when I call that number from my Ooma phone. If I call that number from my cell phone I get a fast busy. Sounds like something wrong on the other end. Other 800 numbers work fine for me.



thank you for calling it for me. I just tried calling that number from my another house phone and cell phone and they went through. no busy signal.
#47581 by whn
Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm
Groundhound wrote:
loelee16 wrote:
amoney wrote:No issues here.

can you or someone please try calling 18003834600 and see what kind of message do you hear?

thanks...

I get the "temporarily unavailable" message when I call that number from my Ooma phone. If I call that number from my cell phone I get a fast busy. Sounds like something wrong on the other end. Other 800 numbers work fine for me.



very weird

if you dial * * 1 then the 800 number it works

if I dial the 1-800 without the **1 , it wont work.

Hopefully OOMA fixes this.

not that number but just calling out any 800 number.
#47582 by loelee16
Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm
by the way that 800 number is for LA USC health care network. I usually have to call that number to make appointment for my mom. and usually I will be put on hold for good 15 mins before someone answer the call. so it's not a good idea to use cell phone to call that number and waste my mins. It's very bothersome that the number doesn't work with ooma.
#47583 by whn
Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 pm
loelee16 wrote:by the way that 800 number is for LA USC health care network. I usually have to call that number to make appointment for my mom. and usually I will be put on hold for good 15 mins before someone answer the call. so it's not a good idea to use cell phone to call that number and waste my mins. It's very bothersome that the number doesn't work with ooma.



i believe for that number in particular, its on their end.

however, i am having system wide problems calling any toll free number.

Is there a direct number you can reach that hospital?


hope your mom gets better.
#47584 by loelee16
Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm
I get the "temporarily unavailable" message when I call that number from my Ooma phone. If I call that number from my cell phone I get a fast busy. Sounds like something wrong on the other end. Other 800 numbers work fine for me.[/quote]


very weird

if you dial * * 1 then the 800 number it works

if I dial the 1-800 without the **1 , it wont work.

Hopefully OOMA fixes this.

not that number but just calling out any 800 number.[/quote]

i try using ** but it won't work. it gives me fast busy signal. n if i use just 1800, it gives me temporarily unavailable. i guess i will file a report with ooma tech support.
#47585 by loelee16
Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm
whn wrote:
loelee16 wrote:by the way that 800 number is for LA USC health care network. I usually have to call that number to make appointment for my mom. and usually I will be put on hold for good 15 mins before someone answer the call. so it's not a good idea to use cell phone to call that number and waste my mins. It's very bothersome that the number doesn't work with ooma.



i believe for that number in particular, its on their end.

however, i am having system wide problems calling any toll free number.

Is there a direct number you can reach that hospital?


hope your mom gets better.



thanks whn. unfortunately, they only give out the 800 number. i used to not being able to call any 800 numbers but now only some is working.
#47593 by jdorin
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 am
"The number you are calling is temporary unavailable" is what I got when I tried that number (800-383-4600) just now.
#47597 by amoney
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 am
jdorin wrote:"The number you are calling is temporary unavailable" is what I got when I tried that number (800-383-4600) just now.


I get the same for this number aswell. ATT cellular says this is not a working number.
#47604 by jdorin
Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:33 am
A WhitePages.com search for that phone number yielded:

800-383-4600.png
Dr. Hudson's clinic
800-383-4600.png (127.4 KiB) Viewed 3728 times

Note that the WhitePages reply didn't mention the California city, so the map's reference point is probably just the geo-center of the state.

My guess is that the Hudson clinic, like so many other challenged businesses these days, has gone bupkes :o

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests