Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#44965 by Sharon818
Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 pm
I finally got all of my Ooma problems solved, and got my VM initialized last night. When I called the number from my work phone, it picks up and says "please enter your remote access code" and then there's a long high beep and I'm disconnected. Can't leave a message. This is so frustrating. I don't want to call Ooma customer service again but I will if you all can't help me. I found out that all my problems before now stemmed from not being able to use my main wireless phone to initialize my VM (work around was to unplug the main base unit and use a standalone cordless phone to do the initialization)...once I got the voicemail in there, the phone started to ring on my handsets and I was able to actually get calls...now I can't leave voicemails. I can see the missed calls on My Ooma.

HELP! PLEASE!!!

Edited - it now works. I removed the checkmark by call screening in preferences and VM works...I guess I won't be able to screen calls until I figure this all out, but at least I'll get my VMs now while I'm at work!!!