Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#42560 by ntoy
Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 am
Hello,

Do you also have the same symptom if you connect a standard phone to the phone port on the telo?
If you go to menu>handset setup>software update, does it say you are on the latest?
#42594 by mikemac
Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:48 pm
A-Train wrote:When I call out using my OOMA handset, it will not connect. I can not hear the person I'm calling. How can I resolve this issue?

Several other users are having this problem - I'm assuming when you call it doesn't ring, but it shows up in the call log and the other person can hear you? If so, ooma tier-3 support seems to thing it is an issue with the telco, since it also happens on Hub units...check out this post:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5737#p40876

I would submit a ticket - hopefully if they get enough of them it will increase the urgency in fixing this connection issue.

ntoy wrote:Hello,

Do you also have the same symptom if you connect a standard phone to the phone port on the telo?
If you go to menu>handset setup>software update, does it say you are on the latest?

ntoy, any update on ticket CS26069? thanks!