Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#41954 by kelkin
Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:27 pm
I read that OOMA will be coming out with some integration with Google Voice, I don't suppose anyone here would be able to spare an invite? Can't wait till they release that and the iPhone app!
-Keith
#42834 by just4fn
Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:47 pm
Have you got your invite yet?
#42843 by dsinternet
Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 am
You should be able to request an invite from Google and get invited from google within a couple of days. Otherwise send me a personal message and I can get an invite to you tonight. I would give Google a day or so first. At this point they have a quick turn around. Last summer there was about a 6 week wait. How (I am guessing) it's a day or so. Good luck. I am looking forward to using Google with Ooma in a couple of months.
#43244 by kelkin
Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 pm
Thanks to both of you, actually as it happens I was talking with one of my clients about VOIP and he mentioned he uses Google Voice. He didn't even know he could invite people, he logged in when I mentioned he could and sent me an invite right away. I traded him with a Google Wave invite. For some reason, I never received a response back from Google when I signed up myself and its been several months. So no need to waste your invites, but I sincerely do appreciate the offer!
-Keith