Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#35236 by hpepper
Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 pm
Mine works fine - Are you sure your phone is capable of call waiting Caller ID? Some phones are not capable. Some phones can do first call CID but not call waiting CID. Has it ever worked for you before?

I just want to make sure all bases are covered.

Thanks.

Howard
#35355 by Jay521
Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 pm
hpepper wrote:Mine works fine - Are you sure your phone is capable of call waiting Caller ID? Some phones are not capable. Some phones can do first call CID but not call waiting CID. Has it ever worked for you before?

I just want to make sure all bases are covered.

Thanks.

Howard

Yes, my phone is capable of both. When I had it hooked up to the hub, this was a non-issue.
#35568 by Dennis P
Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:55 pm
Jay521 wrote:When I am on the phone and another call comes in, my phone will not display the caller ID information. Anyone else having this problem? Caller ID will work when the first call comes in but not the second.

There is an issue with Telo and some phones. Can you tell me the make and model of your phone? We've made some improvements with the current beta build, but I don't think the problem is completely fixed.