Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#33941 by oomamax
Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm
Are extra phone numbers free? Or just one is free? Or none are free? I've set up one extra phone number for a total of 2. Will that cost me?
#33945 by Groundhound
Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:47 pm
You get one extra number with Premier, additional numbers beyond that are $4.99/month or $49.99/year. If you set up your second number during your Premier free trial period, it will go away if you do not continue to subscribe to Premier.
#41959 by huynhl
Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm
Ooma does not let me set up an extra phone number, I have premier service, it shows me a list of number for me to chose from area code that I prefer, I picked 1 number and nothing happen, when I do that again the list showing phone number for me to pick, the number I picked last time not showing up.How can I set up a second phone number?
#41961 by Groundhound
Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm
huynhl wrote:Ooma does not let me set up an extra phone number, I have premier service, it shows me a list of number for me to chose from area code that I prefer, I picked 1 number and nothing happen, when I do that again the list showing phone number for me to pick, the number I picked last time not showing up.How can I set up a second phone number?

That function on the website is broken, and you will need to call customer service to get the second number added to your account.