extra phone numbers

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
oomamax

extra phone numbers

Post by oomamax » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Are extra phone numbers free? Or just one is free? Or none are free? I've set up one extra phone number for a total of 2. Will that cost me?

Groundhound

Re: extra phone numbers

Post by Groundhound » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:47 pm

You get one extra number with Premier, additional numbers beyond that are $4.99/month or $49.99/year. If you set up your second number during your Premier free trial period, it will go away if you do not continue to subscribe to Premier.

huynhl

Post by huynhl » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Ooma does not let me set up an extra phone number, I have premier service, it shows me a list of number for me to chose from area code that I prefer, I picked 1 number and nothing happen, when I do that again the list showing phone number for me to pick, the number I picked last time not showing up.How can I set up a second phone number?

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm

huynhl wrote:Ooma does not let me set up an extra phone number, I have premier service, it shows me a list of number for me to chose from area code that I prefer, I picked 1 number and nothing happen, when I do that again the list showing phone number for me to pick, the number I picked last time not showing up.How can I set up a second phone number?
That function on the website is broken, and you will need to call customer service to get the second number added to your account.