Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#33634 by devika
Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 am
Seems the newest update broke something - I get notified by e-mail that there is a voicemail, however there is no attachment. I can see on my.ooma.com that the e-mail shows up, but the selection for 'Include Attachement' is 'No'. I tried to add another account and delete the original. Even the second account defaults to 'no' after the 'Save' is effected or after you go to another tab and return to 'Preference -> Voicemail'

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
#33637 by devika
Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 am
Did some testing.

Added same address to the listing as shown in the attached screen shot. It'll take the second entry as 'Yes' for Including attachments. If I delete the first entry the second entry will revert back to 'No'.

If I keep e-mail addresses the same, I only get one e-mail without the attachment. :o

Solution is:
Choose two different e-mail addresses, the second address get the e-mail with attachment. I still receive first e-mail stating to call my own number and then '*' or login to lounge. :)

Something needs to be fixed :x once again on the back-end, I guess.
Attachments
ooma.JPG
ooma.JPG (11.57 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
#33643 by Dennis P
Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:21 am
Thanks for the report and testing results. I've opened up a new bug (6721) against the website for this. We'll try to get this addressed as soon as we can.
#34393 by whn
Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 am
Dennis P wrote:Thanks for the report and testing results. I've opened up a new bug (6721) against the website for this. We'll try to get this addressed as soon as we can.

Thanks for addressing this!