Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#29533 by Stackowax
Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm
I've never been able to successfully use the call waiting feature on my Ooma system. This was true with the Hub and it is true with Telo. I'm using a dry-loop DSL line. Is this not a feature that Ooma supports?
#29586 by hpepper
Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 am
Stackowax wrote:I've never been able to successfully use the call waiting feature on my Ooma system. This was true with the Hub and it is true with Telo. I'm using a dry-loop DSL line. Is this not a feature that Ooma supports?

Call waiting works for me. What kind of problems are you having? Are you hearing the call waiting tone?
#29604 by Leeway
Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 am
I was just having this problem with my new Panasonic Dect phones. I could hear the tone but the flash/call waiting button did not work. WayneDsr here in the forums came to my rescue by taking the time & trouble to find my manual online and tell me where to change the flash ms timing. It all works fine now. If you have the manual do some digging for the default flash setting.