Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#16098 by MikeekiM
Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am
Anyone know what the penetration rate is for the Premier service?

I, for one, am going to be going Premier... The features and functionality are compelling enough for me to go with it... I have to believe that once people experience the first 60 days of the services, along with the convenience of the instant second line, that it would be hard to lose it...

I believe that call waiting requires that instant second line, right?

Last I heard the penetration was about 25%... Has that changed?
#16102 by bw1
Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 am
MikeekiM wrote:Anyone know what the penetration rate is for the Premier service?

I, for one, am going to be going Premier... The features and functionality are compelling enough for me to go with it... I have to believe that once people experience the first 60 days of the services, along with the convenience of the instant second line, that it would be hard to lose it...

I believe that call waiting requires that instant second line, right?

Last I heard the penetration was about 25%... Has that changed?

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/rich-tehran ... -soon.html

One really interesting stat is their Premier Telephony Package which adds a second line, three-way conferencing and Multi-Ring (Find me, Follow-me), black list and more is chosen by 28% of customers.

MikeekiM wrote:I believe that call waiting requires that instant second line, right?

No, call waiting is a core feature.