Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#13346 by sonnynerik
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 pm
Did anyone have else have an issue where their hub doesn't have the lights that work. When I unplug the hub to try to reset it... it goes through the set-up process and the red lights flash and appear on the line "1" and line "2". Yet, once ooma is connected to my phone, none of the lights work.

When I set up the scout the blue light appeared for about 3 seconds and then the lights all went off on that as well. I have a feeling the scout is having light issues because it is connected to the hub..... so I think the hub is where the problem lies and it's passing on the trouble to my scout.

HELP!!! Since customer service is closed for the weekend I can't get help from ooma directly. I'm hoping someone out there had this same issue and got it resolved. If so, let me know how!!! Thanks!
#13347 by southsound
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm
The light dimmer is on the right hand side of the hub. Turn it and the lights will come to full brightness. And don't feel bad, it is one of the most popular questions on the forum.

And most of all, welcome to ooma!
#13352 by sonnynerik
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Thanks for the reply.... Darn, I should have mentioned that I had already tried this. Unfortunately the light dimmer dial doesn't make a difference. I don't get any lights to appear. the little plastic ooma tab on the top doesn't show red or blue. Anymore suggestions???
#13360 by southsound
Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 pm
No need to feel bad around on this forum. Most of us have had first hand experience with that little dial and as my wife always says, "No, the OTHER right." So you're in good company. Come on in, sit a spell, get to know the awesome folks on the forum. You're going to like it here! :cool: