Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#12859 by bw1
Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:10 am
I think I read they were working on the ability to transfer calls to cell phones, so maybe that capability is coming.
#130612 by swdesign
Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 am
No actually transfer a call to another number.

I have ooma office for our main office and an Ooma telo for our remote employees. The problem is that once they answer a call on the Ooma Telo they cannot transfer the call should they need to NOT professional. I cannot use another Ooma office because you cannot have the second device use the main number when dialing out....

This system is great but lacks features for a multi-location small business....
#130618 by Tom
Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 am
So where above it says "transfer your current call to another number without hanging up" this is referring to an attended transfer? (where you wait for the other party to answer and then hangup). Yes, only the Office product supports these types of PBX features. The residential product is designed for home use.

swdesign wrote:I cannot use another Ooma office because you cannot have the second device use the main number when dialing out....

If the offices share the same approximate address you can use an Office Expansion Base Unit.