Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#12128 by quebert
Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am
I set up a 2nd number and assigned it to my Ooma hub, now unless I dial **0XXX-XXXX my out going number is coming up as the 2nd. Even if I press 1 or 2 on my hub. I read the user guide and did not see what I'm doing/not doing here. I just want to make my 1st number the default

help? :)

thanks
#12132 by quebert
Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:08 pm
Hummm, mine's set to the right number but it's still displaying the secondary one. I'll figure it out, gotta be something simple.

*EDIT* seems to be working now, I clicked save in the privacy section where the 951 number was already selected and now the right number is popping up. Strange but whatever
#12135 by quebert
Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm
It works well and was very easy to set up. I'm a heavy techie guy with decades of experience but the whole process from activating to adding a 2nd number was quite painless. I also want to give Ooma props for having QOS built in to the hub. My crappy Motorola modem+router in 1 does not. I was fearing I'd have to go out and spend more money on a new wireless router to get QOS, but Ooma saved me even more money. And my QOS quality is 98%.