Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#110663 by t1mark
Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:14 pm
Will I ever learn not to invest in less than par technology??? I am in Canada and have purchased the premier package, which was supposed to allow me to call the USA (extremely important - make 60 calls a day to the USA). Unfortunately, about every 5-6 calls, I get a message saying that I need to add money to my account and it won't let me call. The support technician's solution was to note the phone numbers that didn't work and report back to him (telephone support). I did just that later in the day, and he then said if it happens again, take note of the numbers that it won't allow me to call and the time at which you called, I guess inferring that it depends when you call the numbers (didn't want to switch to a phone system which restricts when you can call certain numbers!!). Curious to see, if by chance, anyone else has run into this problem and if, by even smaller chance, they were able to solve it. Signed, "Full of Regret"
#110669 by murphy
Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:46 pm
The technician wants the time the call was made so he can find it in the call logs and analyze the transaction to see how it was processed.
#110670 by lbmofo
Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:47 pm
If you are Canadian Premier, both Canadian and US calling is supposed to be free.

Seems that Ooma is having some account provisioning issues that they are trying to resolve. Why not suggest customer care to inject some $ into your prepaid account so you can at least still call the US before they figure this thing out. That way, Ooma would for sure have all the problematic calls that had to go through the prepaid account.