Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#9567 by sunrisepostal
Wed May 13, 2009 6:47 am
I can make any local call all number come busy
please help me
all long distance work fine.

Blue light on on hub and scout but none of line working i restart both but still no help.
#9576 by jtykal
Wed May 13, 2009 8:45 am
I'm in Chicago, and tried calling Lexington, MA (area code 781) earlier today. Nothing but a busy signal. Other calls have been fine. Must be a problem with the ooma network in that area?
#9595 by southsound
Wed May 13, 2009 11:00 am
You mean that ooma will help with picking your numbers for the Mass lottery? I wonder if that is something they could do for the one in Washington? And if it is a Premier feature or not. Gosh, maybe I should have gone with Premier after all! :)
#9598 by southsound
Wed May 13, 2009 11:40 am
I know about the problem, but was just having a bit of fun thinking about addiitonal uses for my ooma - and picking lottery numbers would definetly make the units fly off the shelves!

Some time ago bobby b from ooma talked about similar problems with calling American Idol numbers. Maybe a search will bring up that post. The other thing I wonder is if for some reason the Mass Lottery 800 service is limited geographically and for some reason they do not have the ooma area code and prefix your phone uses in their database. If they have a support number at the lottery, maybe you could call and ask? Also, see if they have a LOCAL number - not an 800 one - that you can call. From ooma it won't make a difference.

Like the lottery folks say here in Washington, "Good Luck!"